Compete September 1st to 24th
18-HOLE GROSS 3-PLAYER SCRAMBLE TOURNAMENT
Tournament Format – 54 Hole NET 2
- Tournament Format: 3-Player Team18-Hole Scramble.
- Tournament Scoring: This tournament is a GROSS score event.
- Tournament Dates: September 1st – September 24th, 2022.
- Tournament Course: Harbour Town Course (All competitive rounds will be played on this course).
- Two Rounds: Competition Round and Finals Round.
COMPETITION ROUND (September 1st – 18th)
- Top 20 Teams with lowest GROSS 18-Hole score and Ties advances to Finals Round.
FINALS ROUND (September 20th – 24th)
- Lowest 18-Hole score in the finals round wins.
- Play-Off on Sunday, Sept 25th if needed.
Any questions contact John O’Malley at 708-966-0486 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- A round of golf with Paige Spiranac, to be played at a mutually convenient date and time.
WHO CAN PLAY
- The tournament is open to golfers of all levels, however, X-Golf Employees, Contractors, and Staff are excluded, and not permitted to participate. Participants must be 21 years of age and older.
- When competing, all players must sign in using the X-Golf Mobile App and must be a “Club Member” subscriber. Download the X-Golf Mobile App from either the Apple iOS Store or Google Play Store andestablish your account prior to play.
ENTRY / REGISTRATION
- Teams must register and schedule playing times with their home store General Manager, X-Golf Professional or X-League Coordinator, and may register to play any time before or during the Competition Round.
- Teams must submit their (1) team name, (2) player names, (3) handle and email address associated with each player’s X-Golf Mobile App profile.
- Players may play on multiple combinations of teams and enter multiple times during the Competition Round. However, a team consisting of the same 3 players can only advance to the Finals Round once.
- There is no charge to participate in this national tournament – However, Teams are responsible for the simulator rental fees for both the Competition and Finals Round. A 3.5-hour reservation is recommended for each competitive round.
DURING COMPETITIVE PLAY
- For any competitive round, a player may not represent more than one player on a 3-Player Scramble team.
– If a player is missing, the team may play as a 2-Player Scramble team.
– A competitive round must be completed with at least 2 players on the team to be valid.
– Player substitutions are not allowed at any time
- All team members must use their X-Golf Mobile App and scan in to participate in any competitive round to be valid.
– The Team Captain must Scan-In FIRST and must enter the Tournament Code in his/her X-Golf Mobile App as part of the round onboarding process.
– Once the Team Captain has successfully registered him/herself, the remaining players on the team must Scan-In to complete the onboarding process.
- During game play, players may hit in any order regardless of which team member is loaded on the system to play next – Each player may only hit a designated shot once.
- Rounds must be completed within their respective round period, booked reservation timeslot, and may not be paused nor completed in a separate setting.
- At the end of your round, please contact X-Golf Staff to officially record your round – a photograph of your final scorecard MUST be captured by local staff to be valid.
- In the event a team qualifies for the Finals or Play-Off rounds, team members may not be substituted.
- Men: Blue Tees.
Women: Red Tees.
- Players may not Tee up other than for Tee Shots.
- Max Stroke on any hole is DOUBLE PAR.
- Putting Preview may not be used at any time. A 2-stroke penalty will be assessed for each occurrence.
- Gimmies are set at 4 Feet.
- This tournament has no Mulligans.
- Only X-Golf America provided golf balls are allowed for this event.
- There will be a live leaderboard updated results in near real-time via the X-Golf Mobile App or at playxgolf.com/tournaments throughout the tournament.
- The X-Golf America Tournament Committee reserves the right to review and to make any decisions as it relates to the application of tournament rules. All Committee decisions are final.
- For further clarification of the rules, contact an X-Golf Employee.